1

Hedgehogs, chocolate and love.

Posted by JSYL on Sunday, April 27, 2008 in ,
It's been a while folks, sorry!


(Prudence Staite White's chocolate interpretation of Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe)

I write this whilst procrastinating (from?) doing an assignment that's due tomorrow. Some things never change. It's my last one for semester though!:)

Since we last spoke, I've been to Denmark and Norway, and applied to a lot of places for work experience- about ten magazines and a couple of media agencies..

I've been at Reuters for almost two weeks now, and it's been everything I hoped for and more in terms of valuable work experience. I feel like my writing's improved tenfold in just ten days and it can only get better. Sure the one and a half hour tube journey there and back gets tiring, and I'm usually working from about 10am to 7or 8pm at night. But I try not to let myself get too whingy for too long, when I think about how long it's taken me to get to this point.

Here are some of the articles I've written so far. I'll try to post them up as I go along to save you the mass-catch-up-read.

Cute and prickly hedgehogs latest British pet fad.

Kids can make own chocolate art at new London show.

London love may be staring at you on the Tube.

|

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Jane

Thanks so much for the Love on the Tube article!

You did a great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails