2

My Portfolio

Posted by JSYL on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 in , , , ,


My posts here have been fairly ad hoc of late, because I'm currently at a crossroads, and have been busy figuring out what my next step will be in the Big Bad World of Journalism.  For a long time, I've used this blog as a notice board for my newly published articles that I want to brag about, and for insights into the experiences I've had working for different media organisations along the way.


But in case you were wondering what 'kind' of journalist I really am, I've finally put together a coherent online portfolio to showcase my published works.  Check it out here.


(Image: This Next Blog)

|

2 Comments


Happiness in the present is only shattered by comparison with the past.

Life is good when we think it's good. Life is bad when we don't think.
________________
poker guide svensk poker spel guide


The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to
know that and to wonder at it.
___________________
blackjack

online bingo games

Related Posts with Thumbnails