0

Climate activism goes dark green

Posted by JSYL on Thursday, November 12, 2009 in


"Climate change may become as popular as asbestos or tobacco in Australian courts as individuals start to feel its effects, says the Environmental Defender's Office."




Remember how excited I was when my first cover story was published? I decided then and there that I could definitely get used to the feeling, if I was ever lucky enough to land myself another any time soon.

Well, this month, I got lucky again. A story on climate litigation I originally wrote for Sustainability Magazine has made the front cover of the latest issue of financial news magazine Insto.





Here is the article in full - click on the pages to enlarge them.





Only subscribers have access to the magazine online, but for a sneak peek at other features in this issue, click here.

|

0 Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails