0

MySpace's fashionable child launches new designers

Posted by JSYL on Thursday, May 08, 2008 in
"now. look in ur personal basket and lemme know if u happy with wot i've done to ur fashionspace stry. i want to use it today. it's terrific by the way"


(Hemyca promotional shot, Fashionspace)

Usually I use the headlines i originally propose when I file my stories, as the headlines for my blog posts, just to retain a little semblance of creative integrity/glory. But this time- i believe for the first time- my original headline was actually USED in the final published article! Woot! About five words in total were changed from my original copy, and I pitched the idea for this story off my own bat, too, so seeing the final article here was extra sweet.

:)

|

0 Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails